1. Shoes: Sandals must have closed toes and heel straps. Flip-flops
and other backless shoes and sandals are not acceptable. Students should have shoes which are safe to run and play in during recess and during the Physical Education period.
2. Make-up, Acrylic nails, dangling earrings, hoops, chains and keys worn visibly are unsafe and not acceptable.
3. Clothing and jewelry shall be free of writing, pictures, or other insignia which are crude, vulgar, profane, and/or sexually suggestive or which advertise or advocate racial, ethnic, or religious prejudice or the use of drugs, tobacco, or alcohol. Articles of clothing and accessories, including hats, belts, books, binders, lunch bags, etc. adorned with graffiti or alleging gang affiliations are not acceptable.
4. Hats, caps, and other head coverings shall be worn properly and outside. They must come off indoors and during the flag salute.
5. Clothes shall be sufficient to conceal undergarments at all times. When hands are raised above the head, the midriff must be covered. See through or fishnet fabrics, halter tops, off the shoulder or low cut tops, bare midriffs are not acceptable. Shorts must meet the Camarena standards for modesty. They must be no shorter than thumb length when the arms of the student are extended at their sides. Shorts should be worn under skirt or dress.
6. Clothing should allow students to move comfortably and participate in P.E. and other school activities without compromising modesty.