Camarena Elementary is in immediate need of Noon Duty Supervisors! If you love kids and would like to help supervise and keep students safe during on the playground and at lunch, please apply to become a Noon Duty Supervisor. We love to have our parents as noon duties! And it’s great to work where your kids go to school!
- Step 1: Take a simple Noon Supervisor Test. The next test is Sept. 29! Click the link below for information. Testing Information
- Step 2: You will receive test results in the mail, with instructions for next steps.
- Step 3: Complete this Application for Classified Employment. Classified Employment Application
These are the requirements.
Last night the Chula Vista Elementary School District board announced that Mrs. Orr will be the new Prinicpal at McMillin Elementary. We all join in celebrating with Mrs. Orr on this well deserved accomplishment. Of course, McMillin’s gain is our loss and we will take the opportunity to express our gratitude and appreciation for Mrs. Orr for her tremendously effective work here in the Camarena commnity. Congratulations and Best wishes Mrs. Orr. You will be missed.
We are going to have a Safety Committee Meeting Tuesday, September 8th at 3:00pm. At this meeting, we will discuss the Comprehensive Safe School Plan. All parents are welcome.
The purpose of the team is:
1. Information: Camarena attendance and crime assessment for the 2014-2015 school year
2. Add concerns, questions, and comments to Camarena’s Safe School Plan
3. Discuss the Culture of Achievement
Camarena Elementary School
— MrsElsmore (@ElsmoreMrs) August 27, 2015