Interested in becoming a NoonDuty for Camarena? Camarena is in need of two more noon duty supervisors. If you are interested, please Call Chula Vista Elementary School District 619 425-9600.
Education and Testing Requirements:
- U.S. High School Diploma, GED (or foreign equivalency or higher), or Military (DD214), or U.S. A.A. Degree or higher with official transcripts reflecting degree
- AND Passing CVESD Noon Duty Test
- Original Tuberculosis Clearance dated within the last 60 days
- $69.00 Cashier’s Certified Check or Money Order for Fingerprint Processing. Effective February 1, 2014
- Current Adult and Pediatric CPR with AED and First Aid (Course must be certified by the American Heart Association/American Red Cross)
Current application requirements and other application information including testing dates can also be found on our website at www.cvesd.org under “Employment”