Camarena Color Splash Postponed

color-run-californiaOur Camarena Color Splash Run has been postponed until May 31.  We postponed because registration was low (perhaps due to it being Easter weekend). Anyone who registered for the earlier date can either 1) join us on the 31st or 2) contact the PTA for a refund. We apologize for the confusion and hope many more will make plans to join us for this fun event at the end of May.

One comment on “Camarena Color Splash Postponed

  1. Oh no!! That’s the weekend of the Rock n’ Roll half and full marathon in San Diego… Hopefully that won’t discourage all the Camarena Running Familes :-/….

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s